Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gamesharks Pokemon Orange

I have no heart (unpublished )



I have no heart
and I am proud of it -
If I had one -
Life would be misery!

My chest is just an empty shell.
And I don't care
if my body is cold -
I am already dead -
Don't you know?

I cannot love,
rage, I have never met,
I ignore the pain.
But I do not live in vain!

I can walk
and scream
and talk, it still works
,
this forgotten soul!

I dream of living
na
world made of ice.
Only there,

Where the sun does not shine, my angry mind

an illusion of peace
Would finally find.
----
Translation


do not have heart and I'm proud -
If I had one -
Life would be misery!

Breast

is only an empty shell.


And I do not care if the body is cold -
are already dead -
Do not you know?

I do not know what love is,
grudge, I never met him, I do not know
pain.
But I do not live in vain!

I can walk,
and scream, and talk
,
still exists,
forgotten soul!


dream of living in a world of ice.
Only in that place where the sun never shines
, the
my furious mind

an illusion of peace would last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment