Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jon Cryer Pay Per Episode

I tried to grasp the infinite (unpublished)


Dedicated to Abigail ... My little girl away


I tried to grasp the infinite.
I found myself with icy wind
between the fingers.

Amid the gray crowd
- that spot dirty, angry - I wanted
find a face that could give me comfort.

Everywhere
dreamed a glow in the dark
a beacon to guide me elsewhere ...
Exhausted, I lay on the white beach
.
I heard the sighs of the sea;
me spoke of distant worlds:
I had ever imagined.

The wind
as a lament,
silently led me
your sweet voice.

Beyond the horizon,
across the world, I
turned his eye,
and there, I found you.

An ocean - or perhaps a divine tears? -
denies us embrace
long desired.

Your face I've ever touched;
but your eyes know,
is what I always dreamed of ...
you, longed for that sun!

These words are my caress.
Imprimile in your heart, vast as the sea
you love watching ...

Delicata
girl who lives in nothing
collect my tears,
dissolve the anger that burns you ...

Accept my distant
- ma non vano! - amore,
e abbatti il tuo dolore.

Tu sei il mio cielo.
E il solo tuo pensiero
mi fa sentire
d'avere l'infinito
tra le mie dita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment