Monday, May 4, 2009

Dragon Age Cant Load Save Game Dlc

Scolari



Two pupils,
hand in hand,
forward plan;
from before the eyes
stands, severely
the austere building that
forgierà their minds.
have good eyes, full of childlike innocence
,
and proud of souls ready to do anything
to reach a goal.
They walk timidly
but without any fear;
know that their fate is not
yet been written.
I followed them, in the shadow of days

wasted and thrown ambitions.
I observe them, mesmerized,
with tired eyes;

irresistible desire to grasp those folders full of idle thoughts

lolling on shoulders
not yet sprung.
They climb the stairs,
I can not follow them,
the time is over for me
of hours spent on heavy volumes,

ignoring the words and inventing illusions ...
I stop at the foot of this staircase
;
entry into the world of tomorrow
for me is now prohibited.
will stay here, anxiously awaiting
a distracted child
lose the heavy burden

lying on his back in the balance. Only then will tend
hands

ready to pick up the pieces of dreams not yet in vain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment