Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hip Scarf With Coins Toronto

PRO MUOVERE

Promote

This verb from its the idea of \u200b\u200bmovement (from and to something), but often we are faced to the use of the word in a more static as possible.

What do I mean?

I say that to push people to be attracted to my work from my choices, from my products by my actions I do not only say, and especially you can not stop the beautiful idea.

How does the public know? Where I meet him? I know how to tell?

The information that comes to each of us are many, too many times, and each of us select.

On what basis is the selection?

Based on the experience that I can live.

Only practice, the emotion, the feeling that impressed in the memory helps the promotion process.

promote their business not only make it known to more people , unconditionally. That would be too risky and not very durable. Just the first competitor with better ideas, more budget, best channels and its promotion would have to decline.


While considering the promotion as a conscious choice that will bring the company to rise in the preference ranking of each individual, this is being promoted.

This choice is more difficult to put into danger.

I can not tell people. Pick me because I'm good. At best: I invite you to see

king! or sit down to enjoy! O come and try! Etc. But considering a good form of communication.

To this end I want to mention initiative organized by a local restaurant.

How to regain trust in local? How to get him back among the choices of the public? How to speak of that space? How to recognize the strengths?

organizing a promotional dinner: affordable, limited menu, good company.

simple but choose a partner that can be followed up.

on large numbers but do not bet on Satisfaction (almost total) of the participants.

What you can not miss? Quality, service, smile.

Password: humility and courtesy.


This is promotion!






0 comments:

Post a Comment