Friday, July 9, 2010

Bitcomet Blocked Help

Parlano di me



Forgive the post. Usually, a good rule, speaking of communication, no incense, no point the spotlight on himself, but leave that, if appropriate, others do! Well, it is with great pleasure that I report the article written by my friend and colleague Richard Polesel in his blog. What I
generates more joy is to read my name in the context of article written by him.

There is talk of some people who know communication tools, not a "guru" of communication, we speak of those who try to work to understand business realities and not those of the "squeeze", he speaks of those who still believe COMMUNICATING that is just one of the steps needed field, not the panacea for all ills (my previous article) . It is especially for those who do not think you have all the answers already , but still many questions.

Thanks Richard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment